So, Angie posted this on her blog yesterday. Apparently there's some fun floating around the internet. You put your music on shuffle, copy the first line to the first 25 songs and then challenge people to name that tune.
Well, I did this, but, as I looked over my list, I knew none of you would know any of the songs. So I cheated and listed the first 25 songs that I knew you all would know.
But then I realized that 25 was too many. No one reading this blog is going to think about 25 songs...so I cut it down to 15. Which is probably still too many...
But here it is anyway:
1. I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day
2. …, …, …, …, I’m begging of you please don’t take my man
3. You’ve got your ball, you’ve got your chain tied to me tight tie me up again
4. Comin’ out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine
5. Here’s the thing: We started out friends but it was all pretend
6. If you change your mind, I’m the first in line…
7. You say I only hear what I want to
8. Eddie waited till he finished high school. He went to Hollywood, got a
9. Shorty get down. Good Lord.
10. I know your eyes in the morning sun. I feel you touch me in the pouring rain.
11. Just like the white-winged dove sings a song
12. If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?
13. Well, on a cold and gray Chicago morning another hungry baby child was born…
14. … falling on my head like a new emotion
15. Girl, I must warn you. I sense something strange in my mind.