1/26/2008

Maybe McCain

So, I took the political quiz at glassbooth and was matched with Obama, McCain and Guiliani, in that order.

Sadly, all three support the border fence, which I hate. 

However, in Vanity Fair there's this:

McCain had been asked how debate over the immigration bill was playing politically. "In the short term, it probably galvanizes our base," he said. "In the long term, if you alienate the Hispanics, you'll pay a heavy price." Then he added, unable to help himself, "By the way, I think the fence is least effective. But I'll build the goddamned fence if they want it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too had Johnny boy as my top match followed by Edwards and then Clinton (all were very close). I knew I would not match with Obama as our views on healthcare are to far a part. For the record I would never vote for Edwards.