1/04/2008

Two For Vanessa

These two links are posted here specifically for Vanessa because I know she will love them. If you think like Vanessa, then you will also enjoy them.

However, be warned that both contain off-color language and humor. If that's not your thing, I'd avoid them both.

The first is called Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper. It's a personal blog and, according to the author "This is not a mommy blog. My kids aren't perfect & I cuss a lot. I think that disqualifies me from the mommy blog club." I found it when I was linked there from another site and I read this entry. (that one's for Sis!)

The second is an article from Cracked.com about products sold on television. I think it's the type of thing that will make Vanessa embarrass herself at work when she reads it and laughs at greater than work-appropriate volumes.

Like, I said, be warned of language.

5 comments:

Mobea said...

I'm tattle telling on Angie. Where is she? I haven't heard from her in over a week. Is everything okay?

Brandi said...

hahahahahahaha! I don't how hard Vanessa laughed, but I laughed uncontrollably about the link for me. I swear I felt that way today!

Anonymous said...

You know me so well.

Crystal said...

thank you so much for the link! I am flattered. Hi, Vanessa!

God Bless and be safe.

Crystal

Aimee said...

Thanks for the links. I love the blog... I was laughing so hard. I really needed to laugh like that today. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for updating Nila's page with the photos. She's too cute!