9/14/2007

Sorry, Vanessa

Vanessa doesn't like the picture of the animal parts, so I am posing to move it down the page.

You're welcome.

I have been using a new web radio type thing for a few weeks now. It's called Anywhere.fm. It allows me to upload all of the songs from iTunes on my computer. Then I can listen to them like a radio on any computer. Anywhere.

Get it? 

This is great since the bulk of my music lives on the iMac. At home. In Columbus. No matter where I am, there it is. Until now. Now if I have internet, I have all of my music.

This will be especially sweet when someone buys me one of the new ipods with wifi! I'm not hinting or anything, but I do have an anniversary on the 22nd of this month. The traditional gift is paper. The contemporary gift is a clock.

The new ipod comes with a manual (paper) and has a built in clock. Check and check, my friends!

Back to Anywhere.fm

You can also listen to the collections of others. I am rdmeeker there, too if you want to listen. Let me know when you add and I'll listen to yours. 

Be warned, though, it does take some time to upload. 

No comments: