9/11/2007

...and a Picture, Too


I really wanted to post something tonight. So here it is. 

It's a lovely picture and a list of things I need to do over the next few days. Lucky you.

This picture was taken from the car on the way back from Halabja. Notice the eye and then notice the horrible beak-like structure to the right of the eye. Disgusting, no?

I need to do the following things this week:
  • Finish our newsletter - Angie's already done most of the work
  • Begin contacting supporters and prospective supporters - Angie and I have been working on our financial goals now that Nila's here, so now we need to get on the proverbial ball.
  • Find a kind-hearted soul willing to donate $460.61 for airline tickets to a certain California town for a certain training program. [That's three round-trip tickets for that price, though. Can you believe it? Thank you, Skybus.]
  • Begin seriously studying language texts for above mentioned training program.
  • Take and post more pictures of Nila.
  • Watch Todd's video. He sent me home with a copy of a couple of his tv programs, but I haven't watched them yet because I don't have a VCR. 
  • Send those books to Mamosta A and e-mail him to let him know I did it.
  • Continue to work on my business plan
Speaking of, did I tell you have a business plan. I am not ready to discuss it, yet. I know it seems like, since I mentioned it here on a very public blog, I must really want to discuss it and I am being coy, but it's not true.

Ok, it's a little true. I will probably discuss it here more as I become more comfortable with the idea to open it up to criticism. I like to mold my ideas in my head for a long time before I share them [especially if I think they're good] and I am totally averse to criticism. But that last bit's a secret. so don't tell anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why? That picture is almost as gross as the picture of the kid with a fork piercing his nose, some kind co-worker sent me. I will tell you the same thing I told her, don't ever do that again.