9/15/2007

Lunch is Good

Hey, Carrie, I finally got to go to Chipotle.

My Chipotle Burrito:

Chipotle Fan.com


I did not get the burrito depicted above, though. That's my usual, but today I got one of the bols (or bowl for those that don't do Chipotle).


I went to the Chipotle website to check out the nutrition info, but they no longer post it. Do you know why? Apparently NYC has passed an ordinance which requires all restaurants which post nutrition information on their websites to also post it in the restaurant. On the menu board. The same size as the writing on the menu. And they have to list everything. 


Do you know how many combinations are possible at Chipotle? Over 40,000!


Thanks NYC, you've ruined it for everyone else once again. You suck.


Chipotle stopped posting the nutrition info on their website to avoid the new law, but there's another website which does. It's Chipotlefan.com. They also allow one to make a burrito and post it on one's website (see above).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky! i stared into the fridge this afternoon and whined to my roommates: "i want chipotle!" carnitas tacos- here i come!

Anonymous said...

Why do the black beans look like they are floating in something?