6/04/2006

Progress

10 Reasons why living in Kurdistan is better now than it was in January:

  1. White Cheddar Cheez-Its
  2. Applesauce
  3. Heinz ketchup
  4. Apple Biskrem
  5. Bakery cookies that taste like cookies and not like stale biscuits
  6. Log Cabin freakin' maple syrup!
  7. Butterscotch Snack Packs
  8. Tuna Fish in brine versus sunflower oil
  9. Rainbow chip frosting
  10. Locally bottled bottled water (see? I support my local economy, too)

I'm not all about consumerism, but, dang, America. Get on the ball. There are stores full of German, Turkish, Chinese and Iranian crap here. Where's the American crap?


4 comments:

Angie said...

Butterscotch Snack Packs :-p Yum! It's good to know they have the good stuff there.

Brandi said...

Rainbow chip frosting...You are just living the high life. I can't even afford plain vanilla!

Tammy said...

I heard you bought syrup without having anything to use it on. Just drink it, like you used to do when you were little-and I know you love it when I share things about you, you're welcome :)

OTRgirl said...

Wow, they don't even have Log Cabin Syrup in Ireland!