11/27/2007

Hank Hill Sold It To Me

Everytime I come to Iraq I want to write something meaningful, but I usually end up writing junk. I think it's very interesting junk, but it's junk nonetheless.

I don't know why I don't write anything substantial. I just don't usually feel much like it.

Or it could be because Angie won't stop talking to me while I try to write this. (Hi, Angie)

Today, we bought propane heaters for the house. That's right. Propane. Believe it or not it's a step up. We've been using kerosene until now. It stinks and is rather dirty.

Supposedly, propane is safer and healthier for us. That's what the ex-pats tell us, so we decided to give it a try. We haven't actually purchased any propane, though, so we can't use the heaters. I don't know when I'll be able to give you an update on the quality of propane-generated heat, but I will as soon as I can as I am sure you're just dying to know.

Once you have my recommendation, you can rush out and buy your own propane heaters to replace your old kerosene sopas...

In other news, I have internet at home and it's wireless if you can believe it. And it works! It's a little slow, but that's because I opted for the cheapest package. I may have to change that this next week.

I need faster internet so I can download Christmas Music!

No comments: