8/18/2007

Angie is a Stalker

Dear Kate,

Angie told me that you had been reading her blog. She asked if you had left any comments here. I was a little offended since you hadn't left me a comment, but had clearly left one for Angie. But it turns out she only knew you'd been checking in because she reads through her site statistics.

I usually don't stalk people that read my blog, but I checked my sitemeter and saw someone from Miami U had been reading. That must mean you! 

Or your weirdo roommate, I guess. Maybe she's the one checking in. 

So, how's it going? How's the room? Have you met anyone cool? lame? super? supercreepy? I am excited to hear what's up.

Love,

Bob

---------------------------------------

Dear Kate's Roommate,

Kate did NOT tell me that you were a weirdo.

I just made an assumption.

I hope this doesn't adversely affect your relationship with Kate. If so, feel free to use her irrational fear of zombies against her.

Sincerely,

Robert, Kate's brother

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can you tell that I read your blog?

rdmeeker said...

Yes, Lucy. I can totally tell whenever you check in.

I don't always stalk my readers, but there's a little map on my sitemeter which lists everyone's location, so every now and then I see a little dot marked FV, CA.

Anonymous said...

Sweet.