3/05/2007

Not Always Black or White

I like to pride myself in my flexibility and ability to keep an open mind, but the truth is I often see things in black and white. At least when it affects me.

Case in point:

As you know, I have looked at this trip to Iraq and seen two options.

  1. Angie and I don't raise 100% of our support by March 9. In this case, the training goes on without us and we stay home, never to return to Iraq.
  2. Angie and I do raise 100% of our support by March 9 and we go ahead as planned.

Turns out, though, that there's a third option: Training could be postponed until April 13th!

We can totally raise 100% of our support by April 13th. As of last Friday, we have 22%. Not too shabby.

In other news, Daylight Savings Time begins on the 11th and you know what that means.

POETRY!!


No comments: