8/18/2008

Here Comes McCain Again

..falling on my head like a new emotion.

Wait. Is that how that song goes?

Another post from me today. I know it makes 3. I like to keep you on your toes.

This post is the least important of the three I've posted, so be sure to read the others.

Anyhoo. I read this article tonight.

It seems that people have trouble believing that McCain could be so poised while Obama seemed less so.

Angie and I watched the forum online last night and we were both very impressed by McCain and I was surprised by the allegation that he somehow heard the questions before they were asked of him.

McCain was able to answer quickly and easily because he's prepared. This isn't the first time he's been asked questions. I mean, the man's just under 100 years old* and has been elected to office approximately 56 times*!

He could answer quickly because he has something to say. He has positions on issues and actual experience related to the job which he is seeking.

I should note that my anti-Obama bias has been growing. On Friday, I may have removed a pro-Obama flyer from a public cork board and when Vanessa suggested stealing Obama campaign signs from local yards, I thought it seemed reasonable.

We didn't do it. We wouldn't do it. I'm just saying we thought about it.

* As Mr. Fisher taught me, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

No comments: