6/24/2007

I (heart) Iraq

Ok, so I still don't have any pictures to post here. Someone already gave me a hard time for it this morning, so I will try harder. Which should be easy because I haven't really tried at all up to this point.

I spent the weekend at the lake boating and swimming. I even got to enjoy some tex-mex fare, so I was very happy. (I won't mention that syringes were found in the lake, though. That ruins the mental picture)

Now, we're all back in our town working hard at what we do. The English classes have been postponed for a week and a half due to lack of cooperation from the College, but Ernie saved the day as he often does.

Have I mentioned that there is a pack of (let's call them feral) dogs in my neighborhood? There are about 5 to 7 dogs that run around after midnight. I don't know where they go during the day, but I see them wondering around late at night. 3 or 4 of them are very large. They look like horses. One or more of them has taken to howling at night, which is nice.

No comments: