4/13/2007

Tomorrow...

... we head off to training. So much has happened in the last week that I want to write about here, but I don't have the time!

Today was my last day at Measurement, Inc. It was a great job. Everyone there was so welcoming. On Wednesday, I was given over 45 minutes to share my experiences with and in Iraq to the whole room (maybe 60+ people). Everyone was so receptive and supportive! I made some really good contacts and I an excited to see what the future brings.

Also on Wednesday, Angie and I found out...that...it's....a....GIRL!

I will write more over the next few days, but, if you remember December 2005, you know that training doesn't give much time for posting.

I love you all and I can't wait to share all the wonderful things that are happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A GIRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!