1/16/2007

They Stole My Idea...

I stumbled across this today.

Apparently "The Wrens" think they can name their songs anything they want .13 Months in 6 Minutes!?! I won't call it stealing, but...God and I know the truth! Right, Joan?

It's not a bad song, but it's not the peppiest song I've heard today. Also, the lyrics have nothing to do with me or this website. It's alarming really.

But, that's nothing compared to this website and this!

I mean these people blatently ripped me off. I mean a website meant to track thirteen months of something? That's totally this one! I don't care if it's your honeymoon or 9/11. Couldn't both be tracked for, say, 14 months?

And the picture has very little to do with this post, but it did come from 13months.org. I think they owe me one for the name...

Oh! and a movie.

No comments: