11/16/2005

To Quote Cinderella J:"What the 'H'?"

So, I've been planning to go to IQ for some time now. It seemed as though delays were never-ending. Over the summer, I seemed to have all the time in the world and I was anxious for the time to come when I could get this started.

Now, the time has come and it seems like it's all happening so fast. In reality it's life that's happening so fast. Mom's been diagnosed with breast cancer, Erin's getting a divorce, Sam's being tested for Cystic Fibrosis. It seems like a lot all at once.

In addition, Angie had a second seizure today. She had seen her cardiologist (who thinks she may have Cardio-Neuro Syncope, by the way.) and then, after lunch at Quizno's, she had a seizure in the parking lot. Honestly, it was pretty scary. It was the first time I'd ever seen a seizure. So I called 911, and she was taken back to Doctor's West where the did a couple of tests and sent her home. On the up side, this may convince her doctor's to speed up the tests and, if it is Cardio-Neuro Syncope, then it's totally treatable.

Just 9 days from San Diego!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just to clarify - the Cardio-Neuro Syncope, if severe enough, can cause seizures. The website linked to doesn't say that - but the cardiologist did. I wouldn't want people to think I'm just walking around fainting (cause I'm sure simply fainting isn't nearly as scary to see as whatever happened)... love ya babe!