5/12/2005

Post #1

I thought that it would be a good idea to have someplace for everyone to get quick and up-to-date information on me as I prepare to go overseas.

So, here it is...

I hope to update as often as possible. Daily even, if I can.

I don't know about security issues so, I won't be too specific on where I'm headed (I'll use IQ); I assume that, if you're here, you already know :-)

As of today, I have 12 more days at work. I still do not have a final concrete date for training, and therefore, no concrete date when I'll officially be in IQ. Please pray that these details will come together soon.

Fundraising has gone well, and I have truly been blessed. I'm about half wayto $25,000, which is pretty awesome.

I guess that's all for now. I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing, so bear with me.

No comments: