12/11/2005

What I've Learned

So, I’m sure that you’re all wondering what types of things I’m learning here in San Diego, so I thought I would give two examples:

1) I have learned to say that the flying monkey ate my homework:

Mêmuneke kefirrî wazîfekê minî xward.

     Native speakers should ignore any spelling errors.

2) Apparently, Bigfoot is alive and well. If you don’t believe me, check out this website.

You’ll notice that all Ohio is not a popular place for Bigfoot sightings.

I highly recommend that you check out the Skookum Cast. I also recommend that you try to recreate Bigfoot’s actions when grabbing for the fruit as seen on the diagram. Most of us have.

I should warn you, though, that I find that the re-enactment makes the whole thing seem very doubtful. Why would Bigfoot do that?

That’s no way to reach for fruit, if I do say so myself.

No comments: